Friday, November 28, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
- Market Square, Krutch Park & Krutch Park Extension
- WDVX Holiday Ho-Ho-Hoedown entertainment at 6:30 p.m. on Market Square Stage including East Tennessee’s own national singing sensation 10-year old EmiSunshine & the Rain, Knoxville’s rising start Mae Beth Harris and our national champion Knoxville clogging team from the Step Above Dance School. Award winning WDVX personality Freddy Smith and his Christmas Chicken will emcee and pose for pictures.
- Downtown Knoxville becomes a Christmas village with caroling and marshmallow roasting
- Lighting of the 38 ft. Christmas tree
- Krutch Park sparkles with more than 100,000 lights
- Performance by Old City Buskers
- Train rides for children of all ages
- FREE activities including pictures with Santa Claus, hot cocoa by the Salvation Army, face painting, balloon animals & much more!
- Sponsored by Regal Entertainment, Pilot, Krispy Kreme, WDVX, WATE Channel 6, 93.1 WNOX, Home Depot, The Muse Knoxville, Cheerwine and Knoxville News Sentinel