Every Wednesday, from June 2 through August 25 –13 in all — kids ages four and up can visit any one of A.C. Moore’s (www.acmoore.com) 136 stores, no reservations necessary, from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. and make their own cool, age-appropriate craft and and take it home. And, it’s all FREE, while supplies last.
“We’re committed to families and understand the need to foster creativity in kids, give parents inspiration (and a break) and provide something kids will like,” states Robin Beam, A.C. Moore’s Director of Education. “Our staff is geared up and ready to introduce boys and girls with new products, ideas and fun…no batteries or screens required!”
Planned activities include:
|• June 2, Presto Dots Fun • June 9, Creative Hands & Pepperell Crazy Critters Pendant
• June 16, The Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics Tiaras & Crowns
• June 23, New Image Group & E.K. Success Design a Button!
• June 30, Silly Bandz™ Holder
• July 7, Perler Beads™ Angel of a Fish
• July 14, Lion Brand & Design Way Yarn-y Stripe-y Pencil
• July 21, Prism Floss Backpack Zipper Pull
• July 28, Mega Brands Color Blanks
• Aug. 4, Bendaroos Under the Sea Creation
• Aug. 11, Sculpey® Bake Shop Clay™ Apple Surprise Pencil Topper
• Aug. 18, Giddy Up® Fuzzoodles™ Funky Creature
• Aug. 25, Alex® Bottle Cap Bonanza